Question about AdobeAir P400 WisperCool® Floor / Box Fan

Open Question

Adding water I purchased this model at a garage sale without the manual. I didn't realize you had to add water for the system to cool. Do you have instructions on where and how to add water?

Posted by on

Ad

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Is there anything I could add to reduce oil burning in my 2009 Audi A4


A4 always requires adding oil before it is due for an oil change, but only a few hundred miles is excessive. I buy 5 qts when it is on sale. Do you notice any leaks in garage?

Jun 11, 2014 | 2009 Audi A4

3 Answers

How can I desalt a sauce without adding water and cooking down to thicken again?


Add other ingredients until the salt level is tolerable. Unfortunately the only way to de-salt is dilution. Good luck!

Mar 25, 2014 | Avi Glatt Passover Entr es Stuffed Beef...

1 Answer

The light below the green or orange button with 3 lines down is on what does this mean, I also need a manual which didn't come with my machine


Question posted under water heaters, but no brand or model number is given.
Question asks for product manual. And asks for interpretation of error code.

1) Look on side of water heater for machine information, and then add a comment and include all possible detail for best result, including brand and model number, and approximate age of machine, and whether machine is gas or electric powered.
Adding a comment with specific information will tell expert what answer to give, or expert might not be expert in your product and will suggest that new question be re-posted at fixya for another expert.

2) To find a product manual on your own, Google search model number of machine, and add the specific words to search parameter: instruction .pdf
For example search for: Rheem Pro40NE2 instruction .pdf

Sep 05, 2011 | Water Heaters

1 Answer

I purchased a lot sale from a garage sale. One of the items in the lot was a Jumper 850 car battery charger manufactured by Century Mfg. Co. How do I charge the charger? It didn't come with any...


You should have a ac to dc converter plug to charge it.


http://www.centurytool.net/OUTPAC_900_Peak_Amp_12_Volt_Jump_Starter_s/176.htm

http://www.centurytool.net/ESA22_Charger_W_Small_Jack_p/esa22.htm

Jul 17, 2011 | GPS

2 Answers

What type of antifreeze can i use?


if you are just adding antifreeze to the cooling system you are safe to use a 50/50 mix that you can get at any auto part store. if you are adding antifreeze to the system after doing a repair ( empty system ) then you will want to get a full ( 100% ) strength antifreeze and add water to it to the correct water/antifreeze ratio depending on the air temp of the area of the world you live in.

c...

Jan 24, 2011 | 1998 Volvo S70

2 Answers

Overheating 1985 k5 350 engine, leaking coolant, all water hoses, thermostat & waterpump replaced. possible leak above starter, also maybe a freeze plug, leak hard to find. please advise


Never, never, never use 100% water in a cooling system. Always. always, always add 50/50 antifreeze/water solution so that the CASTING pluggs don't rust or freeze (they are NOT freeze pluggs). If it froze with water in it you have a 75% chance that the motor is junk; 25% chance that you can fix it by replacing the CASTING plug. I drill a small hole in them and screw my sliding hammer in and pop them out (nearly impossible in the vehicle). Adding water to a cooling system is NOT cost effective. Ray (garage owner)

Sep 20, 2010 | 1985 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer

Not finding what you are looking for?
AdobeAir P400 WisperCool® Floor / Box Fan Logo

Related Topics:

68 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top AdobeAir Dryers Experts

yadayada
yadayada

Level 3 Expert

76649 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

16002 Answers

Are you an AdobeAir Dryer Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...