Question about HP Laserjet CM2320nf All-In-One Color Printer
To remove clear the fax memory use the following steps.
Cancel all jobs
1. Press the setup button (looks like wrench), then use the arrows to scroll to the Service menu, press OK.
2. Scroll to the Fax Service menu, press OK.
3. Then select Clear saved faxes by pressing OK.
If the memory full error still does not clear, try the following.
(Warning: this will reset your unit to factory values, localization and setting will need to be re-entered)
1. Turn off the unit.
2. Press and hold both the cancel (X button) and right arrow button while turn the unit on.
3. Release the buttons when the screen displays Permanent storage init.
4. The unit will return to a ready state when done.
5. Re-enter localization and other settings as required.
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
Do a Hard Rebbot . Clear Cache
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please perform the steps given below to clear the memory log.
* Press Setup Button
* Scroll to Basic/Advanced Fax menu
* Under that check for the option Clear Fax memory or Fax Logs
* Select that and check
If the issue persists then perform a rest on the unit
* Turn ON the unit
* Remove the power cord from the back of the unit
* Press and Hold #(Pound) and no. 6 button on the unit simultaneously while connecting the power cord back to the unit.
* Check for the results
Posted on Jul 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2017 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 30, 2009 | Sharp UX 355L Plain Paper Thermal transfer...
Dec 21, 2008 | Brother IntelliFAX 560 Plain Paper Fax
Dec 13, 2008 | Brother IntelliFAX 560 Plain Paper Fax
Nov 05, 2008 | Panasonic PANAFAX UF-6000 Fax
Oct 23, 2008 | Canon FAX-L800 Plain Paper Laser
Jul 24, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 07, 2008 | Canon FAX-JX200
Nov 14, 2007 | Panasonic KX-FHD331 Plain Paper Thermal...
1,601 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: