Question about Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have lost the disk and my computor died, need to install on this computor. can you help? What are you terms?
Get the latest drivers from here
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2013 | Philips ToUcam Computers & Internet
1. Verify that your computer meets the system requirements. (Please details below)
NOTE: WINDOWS XP 64-bit Operating System is not supported.
2. Disconnect your all-in-one printer from your computer.
3. Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
4. Close all programs.
5. Download the software onto your computer.
6. Once you are on the download page click for the button that says download and save the file in your desktop.
7. Double-click the *.exe file, then follow the on-screen instructions.
8. When the installation is complete, connect your all-in-one printer to your computer.
9. Select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak AiO Home Center.
Please let me know if the provided information has been helpful.
Please rate me if the information provided was able to help you.
Nov 22, 2011 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Mar 05, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 12, 2010 | HP DeskJet 895cxi InkJet Printer
May 02, 2009 | Lexmark Z645 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 07, 2009 | Blue Microphones Blue Hat Little Shots...
Dec 14, 2008 | Lexmark X6170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 16, 2008 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jul 30, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A60 Notebook
Dec 19, 2007 | Vivitar ViviCam 3710 Digital Camera
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!