Question about Panasonic Workio DP-4520H Copier
I have Panasonic DP4520 copier/fax/scanner. We recently changed our email servers and I tried to update the email settings in the copier, but it does not still send the scanned documents to my email account.
In the machine, the settings I changed were:
- email address.
- smtp address (there is no SMTP IP address)
Am I missing something else to make the scanner work.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. try to print a test page.
2. if test page ok, turn of all of your firewall application, then check if panasonic communication utility is running as seen
on task bar (blue colored icon near at the volume control)
3. if it is running, double click it (PCU). scanner configuration must appear
4. the scanner configuration details about how you receive the document (popup or etc), program to open (you may even use adobe pdf reader), and the display name of your computer that will be seen on scanner directory of the machine.
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
smtp settings? They are readily available in your email account settings in Outlook, or outlook express, whatever you use. You should just need to put in all of the pertinent email settings like smtp, pop, user name , password, DNS, etc. Not being familair at all with this machine. I might just suggest that if your outgoing email requires authentication, that is, sometimes a conflict that cannot be overcome with some scan to email machines.
Posted on Feb 26, 2009
SOURCE: Sharp MX-M350N Error CE-03
CE-03 is a communication error, obviously. Your print card and your new SMTP are not talking together. Your system is probably OK at this point, but is unable to communicate well with the new network system. Work with an IT department to resolve this.
Posted on Aug 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2015 | Panasonic KX-FLB801 All-In-One Laser...
Apr 24, 2014 | Panasonic WORKiO DP-C322 Printer
May 18, 2010 | Panasonic PanaFax UF-8000 Laser Fax
Jan 25, 2010 | Lanier UNKNOWN
Nov 14, 2009 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 24, 2008 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: