Question about RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular Phone
It means that some of your applications are corrupt and you must reload the device.
follow the procedure is listed below.
do this carefully and note that your UPS is charged and working as if the update process is
interrupted by power cut then it might damage your cell permanently!
1. Pull the battery and LEAVE IT OUT
2. Open the Blackberry Desktop Manager
3. Click on Application Loader and choose Update Software
4. Connect your Blackberry with the battery still OUT
5. If prompted, enter your password/pin
6. If multiple OS's are listed, choose the one with preferred next to it(if yo're rememmber what caused your error remove them here, by highlight the app and click delete, leave uncheck)
7. Allow the update to run without the battery
8. When it says Waiting for initialization, it will attempt to reboot. At this point you will need to insert your battery or it will show the battery icon with the red line through it. If this icon shows, simply insert your battery and the phone will reboot again
9. Allow the software to continue the update
it will work after the reload but you might the data from your phone!
enjoy rate and reply me!
or else ask for some support at
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Jul 31, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Jun 28, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Feb 11, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry BlackPearl Flip 8230 Cell...
Feb 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jan 04, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9000 Smartphone
Jul 28, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
Jul 05, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 Cellular...
267 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: