Question about Dishwashers
Posted by Anonymous on
Hello, welcome to FixYa. The first question I can answer easy, what you first need to do is provide a make and model of the unit in question :0) I will watch for your reply. macmarkus :)
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2011 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
Jan 11, 2011 | Ovens
F1 touch pad / ERC test This simple test will help determine
whether the ERC (Electronic Range Control or Clock) or the touch pad is
defective when F1 error code is present.
Note: Some models incorporate the touch pad in to the ERC as a single
assembly, in which case this test is not necessary. Simply replace the ERC
Warning: If you feel in any way uncomfortable performing this test or
making this repair, please contact a qualified appliance repair technician.
1. Disconnect power to the range (unplug the range power cord or turn the power off to the range at the circuit breaker). It is very important that the power to the range has been disconnected, so please double check before continuing
2. Gain access inside the control panel.
3. Disconnect the touch pad (also called keypad or membrane switch) ribbon from the ERC
4. Make sure there are no lose wires, or anything else that may cause a short when power is turned back on. Assemble the control panel back the way it was
5. Turn the power back on.
6. Wait for at least one hour to see if the F1 code comes back (usually accompanied by a beeping sound)
7. If F1 comes back, replace the ERC. If it does not, replace the touch pad.
Dec 14, 2010 | Amana ACF3325 Gas Kitchen Range
Apr 04, 2010 | GE JGRP17 Gas Single Oven
Jan 12, 2010 | GE Profile Spectra JGBP90 Gas Kitchen...
Oct 28, 2009 | Magic Chef Ovens
Sep 13, 2009 | Maytag Kitchen Ranges
Aug 14, 2009 | Maytag Ovens
Dec 14, 2008 | Kenmore 91112 / 91114 / 91117 Electric...
Jun 13, 2006 | Kenmore 92329 Electric Kitchen Range
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: