Question about Fuji FinePix J10 Digital Camera
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem with my camera & mac. I got this off the Fuji site and it worked for me:
If images cannot be downloaded from the camera to a Macintosh, check the status of the camera and the Macintosh and resolve the problem accordingly.
1) Check the status of the camera and Macintosh.
1. Connect your camera to the Macintosh and turn the camera on.
2. Open the "Applications" folder on the Macintosh HD.
3. Double-click "Image Capture".
* If the "Imaging device not connected" message appears, follow the steps described in [Checking the connection between the camera and PC].
4. Select "Preferences" from the "Image Capture" menu.
5. The procedure for using the Image Capture Preferences window differs depending on the OS version used. Use the correct procedure for your version of Mac OS.
- Mac OS 10.4: Click "General" in the Image Capture Preferences window.
- Mac OS 10.3: Click "Camera" in the Image Capture Preferences window.
- Mac OS 10.2: Simply proceed to the next step.
6. In "Items launched at camera connection", select "FPVBridge" and then click the [OK] button.
* If FPVBridge is not among the displayed items, follow the steps in [Displaying FPVBridge] below.
7. Quit "Image Capture".
If you implement the above procedure up to step 6, FinePix Viewer launches automatically.
* To stop FinePix Viewer from launching automatically, follow the steps in [FinePix Viewer Setup] below.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
In order to download photos to your PC or laptop, you have to install the drivers for your camera. Please follow these steps.
1- Use the CD which came with your camera and install the drivers. If you do not have your CD, go to fuji website and download it.
2- After installing the drivers, connect your camera to your computer and on the dial select play and turn the camera on.
3- If the drivers are installed correctely, when you click start, computer you would see an icon with all or part of Fuji FinePix J10 Digital. Double click on this icon. You would see one or more folders which contain the stored pictures or videos. Now you are able to download, copy delete the stored pictures in your camera.
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Here is a direct link to the FUJI Driver Download web site for your camera.
Hope this helps!
Posted on Aug 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2010 | Fuji FinePix J10 Digital Camera
Oct 06, 2010 | Fuji FinePix J10 Digital Camera
Apr 12, 2010 | Fuji FinePix J10 Digital Camera
Feb 08, 2010 | Fuji FinePix J10 Digital Camera
Jan 15, 2010 | Fuji FinePix J10 Digital Camera
Dec 30, 2009 | Fuji FinePix J10 Digital Camera
Jul 31, 2009 | Fuji FinePix J10 Digital Camera
Jun 29, 2009 | Fuji FinePix J10 Digital Camera
Jun 17, 2009 | Fuji FinePix J10 Digital Camera
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: