Question about Intel Motherboard
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2012 | AMD Computers & Internet
Aug 25, 2011 | ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 Motherboard
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 07, 2011 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Feb 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 05, 2010 | MSI 790XG45 AM3 AMD 790X ATX AMD...
Feb 03, 2010 | MSI K7T Turbo2 Motherboard
Nov 10, 2009 | MSI AM3 790GX-G65 Motherboard for AM3/AM2+...
Aug 16, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 14, 2009 | Intel Motherboard
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!