Question about Intel Motherboard
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2012 | AMD Computers & Internet
Aug 25, 2011 | ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 Motherboard
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 07, 2011 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Feb 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 05, 2010 | MSI 790XG45 AM3 AMD 790X ATX AMD...
Feb 03, 2010 | MSI K7T Turbo2 Motherboard
Nov 10, 2009 | MSI AM3 790GX-G65 Motherboard for AM3/AM2+...
Aug 16, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 14, 2009 | Intel Motherboard
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!