Question about Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic Food Processor
It usually goes something like this, with minor variations depending on model number:
1. Remove the work bowl completely from the base
2. Plug the food processor in and turn it on
3. Use a pen to depress the dark grey/black button on the base – if it spins, proceed
4. Put the work bowl on the base with the handle facing the front of the food processor – slide the work bowl until it locks - the white tabs show in the openings on the bottom of either side of the workbowl
5. Place the lid on the workbowl with the tab slightly left of the center of the workbowl handle – slide the lid counterclockwise until it won’t slide any more
6. Place the pusher sleeve in the feeder tube of the lid with the lock facing the front of the food processor (may vary depending on model)
7. Slide the lock to the right into the locked position
The food processor should now work
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Jan 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2016 | Cuisinart DLC-5 Food Processor
Jan 05, 2014 | Wolfgang Puck Bistro 620 Food Processor
Jan 29, 2013 | KitchenAid KFP500 Ultra Power Food...
Feb 21, 2010 | Braun K 750 CombiMax Food Processor
Sep 12, 2009 | Cuisinart Food Processors
Aug 05, 2009 | Cuisinart DLC-8S Pro Custom Food Processor
Nov 22, 2007 | Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic Food...
1,121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: