Question about Bosch WFL 2463 Front Load Washer
Hello, welcome to FixYa. I'd be glad to help, but first I need to request some clarity. You haven't mentioned whether you received any error codes, does that mean there were/are none displayed ? Does the unit fill with water, door lock, drain, all functions except the motor running/basket not rotating ? I'll watch for your reply. Also confirm it is indeed a Bosch WFL2463. macmarkus :)
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2016 | Televison & Video
Nov 17, 2014 | Heating & Cooling
Aug 06, 2014 | Sharp AR-5320 Black and White Copier
Apr 17, 2014 | AO Smith 1.5hp Pool Pump Motor 2 Speed Ao...
If lock motor runs:
1. Test continuity of wiring between EOC and lock switch on lock motor assy. Repair if needed.
2. Advance motor until cam depresses the plunger on lock motor switch. Test continuity of switch contacts. If
switch is open replace lock motor assy.
3. If motor runs and switch contacts and wiring harness test good, replace the EOC.
If lock motor does not run:
1. Test continuity of lock motor windings. Replace lock motor assembly if windings are open.
2. Test lock motor operation by using a test cord to apply voltage. If motor does not operate replace lock motor
3. If motor runs with test cord check continuity of wire harness to lock motor terminals. If harness is good replace
Door lock motor or latch
AS YOU SEE THE F93 CODE REFERES TO THE DOOR LATCH MOTOR
Jul 19, 2011 | Kenmore Ovens
Jun 05, 2010 | Necchi Sewing Machines
Aug 30, 2009 | Heating & Cooling
Jun 17, 2012 | Bosch WFL 2463 Front Load Washer
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: