Question about Cell Phones
From Blackberry Support:
Error 523 reset means a "System process died"
Sorry, but you'll need to reload the entire handheld Operating System again.
1. Install the software from the CD (that you received with the device), or download it from the service provider.
2. Delete or rename the vendor.xml file, here: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader (your Windows file options need to be set to 'show system files' in order to see the vendor.xml file).
3. Open Desktop Manager (DM)
4. Connect your BB Tour
5. This will force the PC to see the BlackBerry as new hardware, and thus force it to reload the Operating System (OS)
6. During the process, select YES to do a backup...
7. The whole process should take about 30-45 minutes...
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 23, 2012 | RIM OEM Speck Blackberry Tour 9630 See...
May 18, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
May 09, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Dec 14, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Sep 27, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry? Tour 9630 Smartphone
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!