Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
Is the sound coming? if not then you have to install in the sound card driver to be able to to get the headset icon back.
Posted on Jul 19, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2013 | Logitech (980408) Wireless Headset
right click in bottom toolbar select toolbars desktop this will place Desktop >> in the toolbar click on >> then control panel all control panel items navigate to sound might be at lower part of list right click open select recording then on microphone you might have to enable it
hope this helps
Jun 23, 2012 | Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate for PC
Aug 24, 2011 | HP Compaq dc7600 PC Desktop
Jul 18, 2011 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jul 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
PROBLEM SOLUTION :
1. Don't install software/drivers form the HP CD. If already done, uninstall them using setup.exe from this CD
2. Connect the psc2210 USB cable to the PC. Windows will load divers from Internet but will not be able to install two of them: "psc2200 Series" and " Hewlet Packard psc2200 Series ". Repair assistant will not be able to fix the problem either (probably the Windows 7 bug).
3. In the « Control Panel->Hardware and Sound services », activate "Device Manager" found under « Devices and Printers ».
4. Under « Other devices » look for « HP psc2200 Series » with a small « bulb » icon, bearing a yellow question mark. . Select « update driver » for this icon : Windows scans Internet and installs the related driver , followed by the message « Windows has successfully updated driver for your device HP psc2200 series »
5. In « Device Manager the «HP psc2200 series » now appears under « Imaging Devices ».
6. In the Control Panel, under « Devices->Printers and Faxes » the icon of the HP psc2200 series is now shown without the error warning. Clicking on this icon offers several choices, "Start scan" being one of them
Jan 14, 2011 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 18, 2009 | Microsoft LifeChat™ LX-3000 Headset
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!