Question about HP Computers & Internet
To turn on an HP webcam:
1. Go to QuickPlay (press the blue-lighted button above the F3 key (or next to the power button)).
2. When QuickPlay shows up, there is a row of six icons across the bottom of the screen: click on the second one from the left (the one with the photo-movie_reel-music_notes).
3. A window with three 'frames' shows up. On the left frame there are six items: the fifth one should say 'HP Webcam'. Click on it.
4. The webcam's blue LED light should now be turned on. There should be a rectangle with dimensions of ratio 1:2 which should show what the camera is sensing.
5. There is a row of seven buttons above that rectangle: the seventh is for taking snapshots and the sixth for recording videos.
6. Videos and pictures are saved at:
Pictures -- C:\Users\Public\Public Pictures\My Snapshots
Videos -- C:\Users\Public\Public Videos\HP Webcam
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2012 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Computers & Internet
Jan 26, 2011 | HP Webcam
Jan 19, 2011 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Dec 25, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Dec 31, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Oct 27, 2007 | Watches
Mar 24, 2016 | HP Computers & Internet
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!