Question about HP Computers & Internet
To turn on an HP webcam:
1. Go to QuickPlay (press the blue-lighted button above the F3 key (or next to the power button)).
2. When QuickPlay shows up, there is a row of six icons across the bottom of the screen: click on the second one from the left (the one with the photo-movie_reel-music_notes).
3. A window with three 'frames' shows up. On the left frame there are six items: the fifth one should say 'HP Webcam'. Click on it.
4. The webcam's blue LED light should now be turned on. There should be a rectangle with dimensions of ratio 1:2 which should show what the camera is sensing.
5. There is a row of seven buttons above that rectangle: the seventh is for taking snapshots and the sixth for recording videos.
6. Videos and pictures are saved at:
Pictures -- C:\Users\Public\Public Pictures\My Snapshots
Videos -- C:\Users\Public\Public Videos\HP Webcam
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2012 | HEWLETT-PACKARD Computers & Internet
Jan 26, 2011 | HP Webcam
Jan 19, 2011 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Dec 25, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Dec 31, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Oct 27, 2007 | Watches
Mar 24, 2016 | HP Computers & Internet
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!