Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: unlock region code
Keep Tray in eject position
Press Setup from remot
Go to preference page
Using Navigation Key chane region code to "0"
Posted on Aug 07, 2008
1) Open the tray
2) Press SETUP on the remote.
3) Navigate to PREFERENCE menu
4) Go to PBC
5) Get in inside PBC menu so that ON is highlighted with yellow color
6) Key in 138931 and a menu will appear asking you to select region code.
7) Select REGION 0.
Posted on Sep 09, 2008
Region code hack for PHILIPS 3256 x/94
1. Go to Setup. [from remote]
2. Select the Preference Page.
3. Press 1, 3, 8, 9, 3, 1 on the Philips DVD Player remote.
--> It will show current region code [ for example 5 ]
4. Now Press the up/down key to select "0" which makes it region free.
5. Press ok and exit setup.
Probably the same would be applicable for 3258, 3268, 3986.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
SOURCE: philips DVP3350
hello mate here are the instructions. First you have to download "ZORAN.ZIP" and extract to desktop you will now have a
file which name is "LG36868.IMG"
2. Then You have to burn this file to cd>
3. Insert the CD into player after burning the CD.
4. Then the region management menu will be shown.
5 If you input '0' and press 'pause key' by
Remote Con. Then Code free is done.
Download the ZORAN.ZIP
please leave rating if you find this usefull thanx
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 16, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jul 23, 2011 | Philips DVP-3005 DVD Player
Feb 22, 2009 | Philips DVP5140 DVD Player
Jan 02, 2009 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
Sep 13, 2008 | Philips DVP5140 DVD Player
Jan 01, 2008 | Philips DVP5140 DVD Player
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!