- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can transfer pictures from your phone to your computer in 2 ways. Bluetooth
1. Enable Bluetooth
- From idle mode, select Menu > Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- Press the OK Key to set Bluetooth to On.
2. Pair your phone to your Bluetooth enabled computer. If your phone does not have a built-in Bluetooth module, you can buy a Bluetooth dongle from your local electronics store.
- From idle mode, select Menu > Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > My devices.
- Press the OK Key to search for available Bluetooth devices.
- Highlight a device from the list and press the OK Key.
3. Select your desired file, and select Left Soft Key [Options] > Send > Via Bluetooth.
4. Select the target device from the device list, and press the OK Key to send. Email
1. Select your desired file, and select Left Soft Key [Options] > Send > Via Message
2. Enter your email address. press the OK Key to send.
3. You can now download the file from your computer.
Assuming there's no standard PC Suite available from the manufacturer, using Bluetooth will be your best option. Get a Bluetooth dongle and install the driver for it. Most probably it will use Bluesoleil as the driver. Then you have to turn on bluetooth on the phone, discover it via the PC and set up a new connection. Refer this video
Its true that you cannot connect your iPhone to other mobile phones. Ive even heard you cant connect the iphone to a macbook via bluetooth.
You can connect your iPhone to headsets, handfrees, speakers etc via Bluetooth.
Hi, a blue tooth device would allow you to hear and speak through it so it should solve your problem.
the only problem you may have is if the water damage has causes damage to bluetooth inside the phone, try choosing bluetooth on your phone and see if you can still do a search and connect with another phone, if you can still connect to another phone to say send music or picture via bluetooth then this would suggest your bluetooth is fine and using a bluetooth head set will solve your problem and allow you to use your phone again.
if you cant connect to another phone via bluetooth then the chances are it wont pick up the bluetooth head set and you would be no better off
let me know how you get on or if you need further assistance ok
please rate this solution as i have a whole page of unrated posts, thanks
Please let me know how are you trying to connect your phone through the cable provided with the phone or through bluetooth?
If you want to connect your Phone with Laptop via Bluetooth, you need to have a Laptop equipped with bluetooth facility built-in, through which you can pair your handset with the handset bluetooth and transfer files.
Else if you are trying to connect it via the cable provided with the phone, you can set your handset connectivity to USB mode and check if your laptop recognizes your phone as a USB device or not, in case it doesn't then you need to install the Samsung PC Studio software which came with the phone and then you would be able to connect your phone to your laptop
And the PC in question has a bluetooth adapter? Sounds like its getting to the point where it would detect and connect after clicking finish then not finding the bluetooth adapter to connect to the phone. Another thing you can try is connecting via USB cable to the computer, that will get everything detected and install drivers as needed, then go back to trying via Bluetooth, my Motorola phone required doing that for some reason!