Question about Lowrance GPS
SOURCE: Lowrance Globalmap 2000
The screen is the weak point of the 2000's. I have one myself, and without warning a number of "lines" appeared on the screen, getting progressively worse over time.
Perusing other forums, it seems we're not alone. Unfortunately the only "solution" I've found thus far is to purchase a new head unit (eBay is a terrific source!).
Posted on Jun 01, 2008
1. PLEASE do not forget to award your ACCEPTED answer
2. here is a quick reference for your GPS http://www.lowrance.com/upload/Lowrance/Documents/Manuals/GM100.pdf
3. Be sure to completely charge your unit before turning it back on
4. If you still have problems with AUTOMATIC shutdown after turning on, the problem is most likely related to the batteries.
5. If the unit has been dropped, you may very well have additional problems aside from the battery.
PLEASE respond to me for more help if need be, username bbl242003
Posted on Jan 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2014 | Lowrance Elite-5 HDI 83/200 455/800 Combo...
Jul 16, 2013 | GPS
Sep 21, 2010 | Lowrance GlobalMap 3200 GPS Receiver
Jul 11, 2009 | Lowrance GPS
Jun 09, 2009 | Raymarine Raychart 435 GPS Receiver
Aug 18, 2008 | Lowrance GPS
May 08, 2008 | Lowrance GlobalMap 4800 GPS Chartplotter...
Dec 18, 2007 | Lowrance GlobalMap 4800 GPS Chartplotter...
Oct 01, 2016 | Lowrance Elite-5 HDI 83/200 455/800 Combo...
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: