Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
1. Click on the menu button on the taskbar.
2. Click on the control panel icon
3. Now I need to know the way you use your Control Panel
4. If your control panel has a blue background. You are using Category view
5. If it has a white background ( This is the same as opening a folder on your computer ) then you are having classic view
Now. The change of language depends on your view ( Either classic or Category ( Explained above ))
Classic view will make it much easier for you to change the language.
1. Once control panel is opened. You should find a folder named "Regional and language options"
2. Double click on this icon.
3. A window will pop-up
4. Then there you can change the language. ( to change it is the first thing on that window )
5. Default is English (UNITED STATES)
1. Fire up your control panel
2. Click on the icon " Date, time, language and Regional Options "
3. Then down under the category "or pick a control panel icon "
4. click on "Regional and language options "
5. A window will pop- up
5. Change the language ( To change the language it is the first things that appears on that screen
6. Default is english (UNITED STATES)
NOTE:- To change back ( since it will be in a different language, remember the placing of the icons.
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 12, 2015 | HP Computers & Internet
Feb 22, 2013 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
Jun 26, 2012 | HP w1907 LCD Monitor
Mar 05, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2011 | CTX EzBook V92C266 Notebook
Jun 30, 2010 | HP ProBook 4510s FM849UT Notebook
May 12, 2010 | Gateway FPD2275W LCD Monitor
May 30, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Mar 04, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!