Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
1. Click on the menu button on the taskbar.
2. Click on the control panel icon
3. Now I need to know the way you use your Control Panel
4. If your control panel has a blue background. You are using Category view
5. If it has a white background ( This is the same as opening a folder on your computer ) then you are having classic view
Now. The change of language depends on your view ( Either classic or Category ( Explained above ))
Classic view will make it much easier for you to change the language.
1. Once control panel is opened. You should find a folder named "Regional and language options"
2. Double click on this icon.
3. A window will pop-up
4. Then there you can change the language. ( to change it is the first thing on that window )
5. Default is English (UNITED STATES)
1. Fire up your control panel
2. Click on the icon " Date, time, language and Regional Options "
3. Then down under the category "or pick a control panel icon "
4. click on "Regional and language options "
5. A window will pop- up
5. Change the language ( To change the language it is the first things that appears on that screen
6. Default is english (UNITED STATES)
NOTE:- To change back ( since it will be in a different language, remember the placing of the icons.
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2018 | Computers & Internet
Dec 27, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
Feb 12, 2015 | HP Computers & Internet
Feb 22, 2013 | Lenovo Computers & Internet
Mar 05, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jun 30, 2010 | HP ProBook 4510s FM849UT Notebook
May 12, 2010 | Gateway FPD2275W LCD Monitor
May 30, 2009 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Mar 04, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!