Question about Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 Webcam
1. You possibly will need to go to the manufacturers web site and download the the latest drivers for your Lifecam which may not be backward compatible with your operating system (Windows).
2. If you are running Windows 7 you may want to run the "compatibility wizard" to see if your camera's software will run in another Windows operating system mode Ex. Windows 98 or XP \
I hope this helps. Have a great day
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
here is your link just choose your cam model then download and install the driver.
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
there is no battery on the webcamera, instead make sure the proper driver is installed, if a wrong driver is installed you may get blank picture.
they are available at
Let me know if you need anything else.
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
SOURCE: i lost my web cam soft ware
Check the link below to download drivers
1) Select type of product - Webcam
2) Select your product - LifeCam VX-1000
3) Select your operating system
4) Select your operating system language
5) Click Go
From next page click on link to download required drivers.
Reply if further help is needed.
Posted on Apr 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2011 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 (68C-00001)...
Aug 31, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 Webcam
Jul 01, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
Aug 08, 2008 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 Webcam
Jun 30, 2008 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 (68C-00001)...
May 07, 2008 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 (68C-00001)...
Nov 14, 2007 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 Webcam
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: