Question about B.C. Rich Nt Warlock Electric Guitar

2 Answers

Output jack what type of output jack can i use for my bc rich warlock the 1 i have gives noise and it needs to be replaced. any out put jack models u recommend plzz help

Posted by on


2 Answers

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert that has over 500 points.

  • Expert
  • 336 Answers

Check the soldering of the ground wire that connects to the back of every control, switch, plug, tailpiece and bridge. Touch your strings and see if it gets quieter to determine. The plug socket won't usually be the noise, the ground usually would be.

Posted on Mar 08, 2013

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    Visited the website for 3 consecutive days.


    An expert that has over 10 points.

  • Contributor
  • 8 Answers

Have you tried another cable between amp and guitar? Usually the cable goes bad first. Have you tried another amp or possibly tried another guitar on your rig? If this still indicates that your guitar's Standard 1/4" TS Jack is noisy, remove the oval cover over the jack and check the solder joints for the wiring. Follow the wires back to the tone and volume pots and check those solder joints. If everything is secure...Plug in, power up and check for noise while turning the volume pots stop to stop. If the pots make a scratching noise, shut down rig and unplug the guitar. Get a can of spray contact cleaner with a small extension tube (available at electronic shops) to spray in the pots while turning them. (May have to remove pots fom the guitar to get at small openings on side of pot can.) Spray jack and test for noise. Jack STILL
noisy...If you can solder...unwire old jack, remove from guitar, take to electronic shop, match to Standard 1/4" TS Jack, install in guitar, resolder wire connections and test. If you cannot solder...take guitar to
a reputable shop or dealer that does this repair. Good Luck! P.S. The
spray contact cleaner can be used on the amp jack, pots and switches
too...just make sure the amp is unplugged from the power supply before
doing any spraying.

Posted on Jul 18, 2010


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have a BC Rich bronze series, beast head guitar. Would anyone know how to trace the serial Number and ownership details of this item?

Very hard to track serial numbers on these guitars
they made and sold millions since the 80's
they are worth $100-$300 and more depending on condition and exact model

there is very little info available online with the exception of eBay and other sites for price reference... Rich Warlock

Mar 25, 2015 | B.C. Rich Music

1 Answer

BC Rich Warlock Frets catch high E string

It sounds lie the frets aren't seated correctly. This will need to go to a professional repairman. It's too easy to mess your guitar up if it's done wrong.

Jan 23, 2014 | B.C. Rich Music

1 Answer

Need wiring schematic for it warlock

Maybe one of these is similar?

Apr 30, 2011 | B.C. Rich BC Rich Warlock Revenge Electric...

2 Answers

My warlock makes this horrible noise as i plug in the cord. I don' have ANY idea why. I've been messing around with it and still nothing has worked out. It makes the sound as if my amp is turned all the...

If the noise is a pop or click, that's normal. Any other sound could be caused by too long a cord, which will produce noise while on the floor.

If it's not the cord, then you most likely have something wrong with the wiring inside the guitar. Have a luthier (guitar builder and technician) look at it, and s/he should be able to fix the problem.

Hope that helps!

Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at

Nov 21, 2010 | B.C. Rich Nt Warlock Electric Guitar

2 Answers

How to lower the action on a warlock bronze series

To fix the action on your B.C.Rich Warlock, you need an Allen Wrench, or Hex key. There is a truss rod cover on your B.C.Rich's headstock. Just open it using a screwdriver and you will find the truss rod. Then adjust the action using the hex key.
check out more here -

Nov 20, 2010 | B.C. Rich Dark Arts Warlock Electric...

1 Answer

There is a lose wire in my warlock near my input jack and i don't know where it goes

First thing see how it "dresses" and where it will reach. Use a manifying glass to look for the place it broke from.

Also look at this site for typical connections... find your configration an select from likely schematic(s):

Aug 21, 2010 | B.C. Rich Nt Warlock Electric Guitar

1 Answer

My warlock does not work no sound thru the amp. Is there a fuse somewhere on the guitar?

Try looking for a battery pack in case you have active pickups. Otherwise I'd check the output jack first if your cable is good.

Jun 17, 2010 | B.C. Rich Nt Warlock Electric Guitar

1 Answer

Output jackwires came off

Go to for the wiring diagram. Its a simple soldering job.

Jul 04, 2009 | B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock Electric Guitar

4 Answers

How do i repair my B.C. Rich guitar??

Guitar manufacturers use generally one of two different knob types: (1) knob has a small set screw of some type holding it on or (2) press fit onto the shaft of the tuneing pot (volume knob in your case).
Now, the problem is if it is NOT a set screw type, it is press fit. You see press fit used most of the time on lower-end instruments (and a few high end). The BEST way to get a stuck volume know off is to get a shoe string, loop part of it under the knob, brace the guitar firmly and PULL SLOWLY WITH FORCE. Realize that it is possible to damage the guitar if you **** on the string too hard.
I have never seen where a stuck know did not come off (or hear of someone breaking their guitar doing it).
I have also resorted to using a small screwdriver: work it way under the know and gently twist it to loosen it so it can be pulled off with a string or your hands.
Be carefull not to scratch your guitar!
Good luck,

Mar 30, 2009 | B.C. Rich Nt Warlock Electric Guitar

Not finding what you are looking for?
B.C. Rich Nt Warlock Electric Guitar Logo

Related Topics:

846 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top B.C. Rich Music Experts


Level 2 Expert

159 Answers

L. Sawyer

Level 2 Expert

134 Answers


Level 3 Expert

3148 Answers

Are you a B.C. Rich Music Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides