Question about Onkyo TX-SR703 Receiver
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2011 | Onkyo TX-SR603X Receiver
Apr 13, 2011 | Marantz SR5005 Receiver
U cant get an amplified out put form ur av receiver for zone 2. speaker a A and B is the same out put of frond left and right. it is not ZONE 2 output. U can get only a pre output for zone to from this receiver. U nee a separate stereo amplifier for using zone 2 .put an amplifier in the other room, connect the zone 2 pre out to it. And do the following setup in ur av receiver .
The receiver shows check speaker cable because its amplifier minimum impedance is 8 ohms . when u connect other speaker in speaker the total impedance will come under 4 ohms. Speaker b is not ZONE 2 in this amplifier
1. press the input selector button A or B to select the source component you want to setup.
2. press and hold LEARN (on remote) button about 3 seconds by using a boll pen or similar object ( SETUP and the selected component name appear alternately in the display window.)
3. press up or down arrow to select "zone2"
4. press LEARN to complete the Zone 2 setup.
5. press source select up arrow to display Zone2 in the window.
6. press an input selector button to select input source u want to listen to in the second room
7. u can control the component by using the component control area button
Dec 26, 2010 | Yamaha RX-V2200 Receiver
Jun 13, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 13, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 10, 2009 | Yamaha RX-V661 Receiver
Aug 03, 2008 | Yamaha RX-V659 Receiver
Aug 02, 2008 | Yamaha RX-V659 Receiver
Jan 19, 2008 | Yamaha RX-V657 Receiver
Jan 23, 2014 | Onkyo TX-SR703 Receiver
1,091 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: