Question about Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
The computer is not booting, you need to get your computer to a system engineer to check on the motherboard. good luck
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Dec 01, 2011 | HP Computers & Internet
Aug 03, 2011 | HP Pavilion dv5-1125nr Notebook
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Mar 27, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 05, 2011 | Sharp Aquos LC-46D62U 46 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 28, 2010 | Linksys SD2005 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet...
Dec 09, 2009 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Nov 10, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad T42 Notebook
Mar 24, 2009 | NEC HT1100 Multimedia Projector
Mar 17, 2009 | D-Link DGS-1008D 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet...
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: