Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
What you have to do is Uninstall and reinstall the program
1. first get to your control panel
2. select add or remove hardware
3. then select your program fron the list
4. select the Remove / Uninstall button
5. after it Uninstalls,Install it again making sure you do exactly what is says on the Screen!!
Hope this is useful!
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Apr 05, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Aug 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 09, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 29, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 20, 2008 | Tally T2250 Matrix Printer
Sep 10, 2007 | Tally T2250 Matrix Printer
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!