- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It may be hard to find this battery in your local stores when you search with the brand you mentioned. However same battery is also used in Olympus and Minolta cameras as well. The following batteries may also work in your camera. You can try buying them in Photo/Video stores or Online.
have discovered www. batterypowerplus.com They list all cameras with the appropriate batteries. from their list i got the information that np900 batteries fit not only my vivitar5340s camera but about 30 other cameras as well
I have the same camera. I don't think you can charge the battery without the dock, unless you find a separate charger for the Lithium battery it comes with. It's a Lenmar 3.7V/700mAh type battery. I looket it up on radioshack. I lost my charger RCA jack power chord. I am trying to find a new one. If you have any luck, post an answer.
Playing Back images/Video Clips on TV
You can also playback your images on a TV screen. Before connecting to any device, make sure to
select NTSC/PAL system to match the video output system of the video equipment you are going to
connect to Vivicam 5340s, then turn all connected devices off.
1. Position Vivicam 5340s on the cradle.
2. Match the docking connectors and carefully insert Vivicam 5340s
until it fits in place.
3. Connect one end of the A/V cable to the A/V terminal of the
4. Connect the other end to the A/V input socket of the TV set.
5. Turn the TV and Vivicam 5340s on.
6. Playback the still images/video clips.
The method of operation is the same as playing back still
images and video clips on Vivicam 5340s.
I hope this helps:)