Question about HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Wipe the ink cartridge connection side with alcohol and a tissue or q-tip and try again. If still having problems rub with an eraser and then the alcohol again. If still have the problem, remove both cartridges, pull the pwr plug and hold down OK and cancel buttons for 10 sec while plugging it back in. Printer will reset to out of the box new. Turn on and install cartriges and do an alignment.
Posted on Jul 20, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2015 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
1. Remove all cartridges and turn off printer
2. Unplug printer and wait one minute
3. hold down # and 9 while plugging power cord back in.
4. Wait a few seconds, then press the power button.
5. Display should read "Full Null Reset"
6 Only install color cartridge. Close cover
7. Wait for machine to ask for black cartridge, then open cover and install black cartridge.
8. Close cover
9. Alignment page should be printed automatically.
Apr 24, 2012 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 05, 2010 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 30, 2010 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 24, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 03, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 14, 2009 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 14, 2008 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
258 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: