a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Although it sounds like someone may have gotten into your account and changed both the password and default recovery email address, you should still go to the email login page and click the link for help from Yahoo.
Your username could not have been mceltic@11967 or mceltic@94402... the @ symbol can only be used once in an email address... the domain will immediately follow the @ symbol. Are you sure your username was not email@example.com or some such? Can you log into any other websites that would confirm your email address (like Paypal or any forum that requires the email as part of registration that you already belong to)? Go into the user settings area and confirm what your yahoo email address is. That will be your username.
1. Double click the link above 2. Click the word "I can't access my account." 3. Choose I forgot my password. 4. Click Next. 5. Enter your yahoo id 6. Enter the code shown. if you cannot read the code click can't read this code. 7. Click Next 8. Then write your alternate email if you have, the one you validated during your registration 9. Click next 10.Or if you do not access your alternate email choose i can't access any of the account above; 11. Then answer the following questions, your birthday, your country and your postal code; 12. Then if they find your information, they will email your account.
Check the security settings of your mail server to ensure you're not being blocked.
Here are some 'standard' settings that may work with your system.
Gmail Incoming Outgoing Access Type Web & POP3 Web & POP3 Email Address Format firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Account Username Format Full email address Full email address Server Address pop.gmail.com Use SSL: yes Port:995 smtp.gmail.com Use SSL: yes Port:465 Hotmail Incoming Outgoing Access Type Web & POP3 Web & POP3 Email Address Format firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Account Username Format Full email address Full email address Server Address pop3.live.com smtp.live.com ic24 Incoming Outgoing Access Type Web & POP3 Web & POP3 Email Address Format firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Account Username Format Full email address Full email address Server Address mail.totalise.co.uk smtp.tiscali.co.uk UKGateway Incoming Outgoing Access Type Web & POP3 Web & POP3 Email Address Format firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Account Username Format Full email address Full email address Server Address pop.ukgateway.net smtp.ukgateway.net UK Online Incoming Outgoing Access Type Web & POP3 Web & POP3 Email Address Format firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Account Username Format Username@ukonline.co.uk Username@ukonline.co.uk Server Address pop3.ukonline.co.uk smtp.ukonline.co.uk Vippowerent Incoming Outgoing Access Type Web & POP3 Web & POP3 Email Address Format firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Account Username Format Full email address Full email address Server Address pop.vppn.com Virgin.net Incoming Outgoing Access Type Web & POP3 Web & POP3 Email Address Format firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Account Username Format Username Username Server Address mail.virgin.net mail.virgin.net Wanadoo Incoming Outgoing Access Type Web & POP3 Web & POP3 Email Address Format username@ name.wanadoo.co.uk username@ name.wanadoo.co.uk
Account Username Format name.wanadoo.co.uk name.wanadoo.co.uk Server Address pop.wanadoo.co.uk smtp.wanadooasdl.co.uk World Online Incoming Outgoing Access Type Web & POP3 Web & POP3 Email Address Format username@ worldonline.co.uk username@ worldonline.co.uk
Account Username Format Full email address Full email address Server Address pop. tiscali.co.uk smtp. tiscali.co.uk Yahoo.co.uk Incoming Outgoing Access Type Web & POP3 Web & POP3 Email Address Format firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Account Username Format Username Username Server Address pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk smtp.mail.yahoo.co.uk Yahoo.com Incoming Outgoing Access Type Web & POP3 Web & POP3 Email Address Format firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Account Username Format Username Username Server Address pop.mail.yahoo.com smtp.mail.yahoo.com
Settings - E-mail
You'll need to complete all steps for this to work. Make sure that if you have to enter O2 in the settings you use the letter O and not a zero.
The following settings are if you use O2 Email as your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
If you require different settings eg Yahoo, Gmail etc please click here
1. Tap the Application tab on the bottom of the screen 2. Tap Email 3. Tap Next on the Welcome to Email setup screen 4. Tap on the Email address text box and enter your Email address then tap Done 5. Tap on the Password text box and enter your Password for your Email account then tap Done 6. Tap Next 7. Your phone will now try and download your setting to your phone and set up your account, if this can not be done you will see the message, Setup could not finish. Unable to open connection to server. Tap Edit details to continue. 8. Tap Manual setup 9. Tap the Username text box and enter your full Email address then tap Done 10. Tap POP3 account 11. Highlight POP3 server and tap the text box and enter mail.o2.co.uk 12. Check that Port is default set at 110 13. Highlight Next and tap 14. The phone will now check your settings 15. Tap the SMTP server text box and enter smtp.o2.co.uk 16. Highlight Next and tap 17. The phone will now check your settings 18. Tap Next on the Account options screen 19. You now have the options to add a name for your new account plus add your name to outgoing messages 20. Tap Done
If you registered for a Yahoo! account with either a ymail or
rocketmail email address, be sure to include @ymail or @rocketmail when
you sign in to your Yahoo! account. Your Yahoo! ID is your full email
If you registered using a ymail email address, sign in to Yahoo! by
typing your complete username/email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, if you have a rocketmail email address, log in to Yahoo! by
typing your complete username/email address: email@example.com.
If you can login to your email but not with yahoo messenger, sometimes this really happens. This doesn't really mean that your username or password is incorrect. Try logging in using your FULL email address (the one with @yahoo.com) or, if you have been using that, try logging in using only your username (without @yahoo.com). If it still does not work, then try again later. Or you can use such alternative like meebo.com where you can login there and chat.
First you have to log in to your previous email and manually copy all the email address. you can save it to your notepad,
Next log in to your new email and add all the email addresses to this account, just simply copy and paste the email address manually☺
over 1000 wallpapers -100s of Java games - user manual and FAQ - video conversion software - MP3 to ringtone converter - Settings for every USA, UK, and most of World GSM service providers - Automatic internet setup - Automatic configuration of MMS settings - Beginner Guides and Tutorials- Link to the best site for everything i9 related - paypal 10 us dollars to firstname.lastname@example.org o2 GPRS settings: O2 GPRS settings (WAP): Note: Different settings for contract and PAYG (Pay as you go)