Question about Yahoo Mail
I have been using my yahoo id since 9 yrs and suddenly today morning when i tried to access my yahoo mail , i go the message "This ID is not yet taken. Do you want to register a new one". I was shocked.
I am not sure whom to contact to ensure if my id is not hijacked or deleted.
Please help me in this regard.
i think there is some problem with the yahoo network today.plenty people complaining the same.so please try opening it after sometime by that time they can rectify it..
if you are satisfied with my answer please vote
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 12, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Your problem is you cannot open your account so kindly follow this link. https://login.yahoo.com/config/login?.src=fpctx&.intl=us&.done=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2F
1. Double click the link above
2. Click the word "I can't access my account."
3. Choose I forgot my password.
4. Click Next.
5. Enter your yahoo id
6. Enter the code shown. if you cannot read the code click can't read this code.
7. Click Next
8. Then write your alternate email if you have, the one you validated during your registration
9. Click next
10.Or if you do not access your alternate email choose i can't access any of the account above;
11. Then answer the following questions, your birthday, your country and your postal code;
12. Then if they find your information, they will email your account. If you forgot your yahoo password you can reset your password.
Mar 07, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Aug 11, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Jul 30, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
May 25, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 04, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 26, 2009 | Yahoo YHT-630 System
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: