Question about HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the same problem. It said I had a problem with the right cartridge even though I put a fresh HP 27 in there.
Even though I put a new black 27 in and my color 22 still had ink in it, I removed the color 22, left it print without the color in it by changing the settings to printing greyscale, black cartridge only. Then I put a fresh color in it as well, changed the settings back to color, now it works fine. Maybe all I needed to do was put a fresh color in it even though it didn't need it. You can try that as well.
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
Did you perhaps not mean to post under the 1315? I am not sure if you have this printer or another model. The 1315 normally takes a different number ink cartridge.
Meanwhile - gotta tell you that the 1315 is the buggiest printer I ever had. If you purchased it recently and can find your receipt, I'd take it back! Since they've pretty much done away with the 1315, if it was a recent purchase, it was likely a clearance item from some place.
Try taking all the ink cartridges out, uninstall the printer entirely, and reinstall it (the entire printer, not just the cartridges). Blow your printer out with canned air as well - dust, pet hair, people hair, fuzz and general paper fibers can build up more than we think, and cause error messages and other printing problems.
That should help, if it was the 1315 model.
That being said, note that if it still doesn't work, and you have the 1315, save yourself a lot of grief and toss it in the trash and buy another cheap printer! 1315 is Bug City!
Posted on Jun 12, 2008
SOURCE: Black cartridge problem
Try the steps mentioned in the link bellow:
If it still does the same then the printer is not detecting the ink catridge, the printer might have to be replaced.
Posted on Sep 01, 2008
There is a small spring that holds the ink cartridge in the ink holder. You will see it stick out from the right hand side of the ink holder where the ink cartridge slides in. If that spring isn't being held to the ink holder by two plastic tabs, (I.E. the plastic tabs are broken) the printer will never recognize the cartridge. If the printer is still under warranty I would contact HP or an authorized repair center for HP. Both the black and color ink holder has this spring. I know of no way to repair this kind of breakage.
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 14, 2011 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
2) Remove the black power brick/block from the rear of the machine. (It may be a little tough to pull it out the first time you remove it.
3) Open the top of the printer/multi-function unit.
4) Gently pull the ribbon in order to center the printer cartridge carrier.
5) Open either the left or right side and remove the cartridge. (Depends on which side the error is occurring on, black on the left, color on the right)
6) Verify that all of the plastic strip that covered the new contacts on the cartridge have in fact been removed.
7) Wipe both the cartridge and printer contacts with a dry, lint free cloth.
8) Wipe the bottom of the cartridge with a damp, lint free cloth in order to verify that the ink is flowing and looks correct.
9) Make sure there is no water remaining on the cartridge.
10) Re-insert the cartridge into the carrier and make sure that it is bottomed and inserted all the way to the rear of the carrier slot.
11) Re-insert the power brick/block.
12) Re-connect the printer power cable.
13) Power on the printer and the error should be resolved.
14) Run the print alignment and print or copy several pages to insure the problem has been resolved.
IF YOU NEED TO BE WITH THE ORIGINAL CATRIDGES PLASE FOLLOW THE BELOW STEPS.
ALWAYS PREFER LEXMARK CATRIDGES FOR LONG LIFE OF PRINTER Remove the indicated print cartridge. Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet. Reconnect the power cord to the electrical outlet. If the button is not lit, press . Reinsert the print cartridge. If the error: Does not reappear, the problem has been corrected. Reappears, replace the print cartridge with a new one. BESTWISHES.....
Remove the indicated print cartridge.
Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet.
Reconnect the power cord to the electrical outlet.
If the button is not lit, press .
Reinsert the print cartridge.
If the error:
Does not reappear, the problem has been corrected.
Reappears, replace the print cartridge with a new one.
Dec 19, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 08, 2010 | Lexmark P6350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 22, 2009 | HP Hewlett Packard Deskjet 5650 InkJet...
Sep 01, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL Laser...
Nov 20, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 12, 2008 | HP LaserJet 5L Printer
Jun 06, 2008 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 20, 2007 | Lexmark P315 InkJet Photo Printer
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: