Question about Fisher and Paykel Ovens
F3 default on fisher & paykel wall oven. Turned oven off at the main this has not helped.
on these ovens the f-3 can sometime be incorporated with the f-4 error code also so here is the code and the things to look for both ok ?
F3 - F4 Open oven temperature sensor (circuit) (over 2700 ohms) or, shorted oven temperature sensor. Could be a result of:
· contamination on terminals
· pinched wire in oven temperature sensor circuit
· cold solder joint on control. · Disconnect power to range and remove oven temperature sensor connector from control.
· Measure oven temperature sensor resistance at oven temperature sensor connector (take care not to damage terminals in block) - Should read 1100 ohms at room temperature (approx 72 degrees F).
· Measure each oven temperature sensor lead from connector block to ground. If shorted, look for pinched or cut wire in oven temperature sensor circuit.
· Check connector terminals - Look for deformed or corrosion on terminals. Repair or replace.
If all above is ok replace control.
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2014 | Fisher and Paykel Ovens
Mar 17, 2012 | Fisher and Paykel Ovens
Aug 07, 2011 | Fisher and Paykel AeroTech OS302 Electric...
Feb 03, 2011 | Fisher and Paykel Titan OD301M Electric...
Nov 24, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel AeroTech Double OD302...
Nov 08, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel AeroTech Double OD302...
Aug 23, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel AeroTech OS302 Electric...
Sep 15, 2009 | Maytag 30" Built-In Double Electric Wall...
Nov 12, 2008 | Fisher and Paykel AeroTech - OS302M...
Apr 06, 2017 | Fisher and Paykel Ovens
685 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: