Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
It's probably a waste absorber issue.
A fix from FixYa Support:
1. Start with printer off
2. Press and hold resume Button (triangle in the circle) and click "Power" button. Green led should be on
3. While holding the Power button, release the Resume Button.
4. Without releasing the Power Button, click "Resume" button for two times and release Both Buttons.
5. Click "Resume" for four times then soon click "Power" button, to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber).
6. Turn off the printer and turn on again
Hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
Clean the board under ink
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Dec 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 16, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA IP5200 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 14, 2009 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
Nov 04, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 30, 2008 | Canon Pixma iP6210D InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 09, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R340 InkJet Printer
977 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!