Question about Cell Phones
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
My mobile is some problem.mobile si not connect to the system
Posted on Aug 21, 2008
The more you install the worse you're making it.
1. Uninstall PC Studio.
2. Delete all Temp files by doing a Disc clean up, Start/Accessories/System Tools/Disc clean up.
3. Disconnect the USB cable.
4. Do a restart.
5. Download the latest version of the PC Studio for your phone, and the Windows Vista drivers from www.samsungmobile.co.uk. Install both of these.
6. When downloaded and installed do a restart, 2 restarts is recommended. (I've always managed with just the 1 restart).
7. Open PC Studio and follow the directions to connect your phone. Remember that these connections involve a fair amount of CPU thinking, it's not instant, give it time, and it will work.
"Confucius he say: It is good for girl to meet boy in park, but better for boy to park meat in girl."
Posted on Apr 20, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2011 | Samsung Computers & Internet
Aug 12, 2010 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Jun 05, 2010 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Nov 17, 2009 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Feb 28, 2009 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Oct 29, 2008 | Samsung D900i Cell Phone
Jan 31, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 30, 2007 | Computers & Internet
May 27, 2017 | Cell Phones
1,109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!