Question about Bulova Watch
I have a chronograph watch of unknown brand with the numbers cg110m and 354-07 on the back. I need to know how to turn off the hourly alarm chime.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Based on insructions for another watch, I just figured this one out. The steps would be:
Get in Alarm mode (press mode button)
Then you can cycle through the following by pressing the ST/STP button
1. Alarm on
2. Chiime on
3. Alarm and Chime on
4. Alarm and Chime off
You can see this with a magnifying glass and watch the center and right hand circular icons at the top of the display.get highlighted.
Posted on Jan 16, 2009
think of the top buttons from left to right as A & B and the bottom buttons from left to right as C & D. The way to turn the chime off and on is by holding the C & D Buttons simatainiously and the pressing the B button. This will allow you to turn the Hourly Chime Off and On. When you see the digital chime pattern in the display the chime is on. When no pattern is shown the chime is off. Hope this helps the ton of people who have purchased these watches & either did not have instructions with or lost them. This perticular watch has been annoying the whole household for quite sometime and has now been put to rest..lol
Posted on Mar 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
Sep 21, 2010 | Casio Analog Digital Chronograph Alarm...
Sep 16, 2010 | Casio DW290 1V Classic Alarm Chronograph...
Aug 12, 2010 | Watches
Jul 30, 2009 | TechnoMarine Dial Chronograph Watch
Jan 05, 2009 | Bulova Watch
Dec 11, 2008 | Sector 2653940025 Wrist Watch
Sep 01, 2008 | Casio DW290 1V Classic Alarm Chronograph...
280 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: