Question about Toshiba SD-K760 DVD Player
Incert dvd read out No
This usually happens when the DVD or laser lens pick-up has become dirty.All you need to do is
1. Check the disk for scratches.
2. Make sure the disk you are using fit the correct format specified by your DVD player.
3. Clean the laser lens with a DVD laser cleaning disk.
4. Insert a correctly formatted undamaged disk into your player,listen to see if it begins to read the disk,if it continues to make no sound.
5. Open the DVD player carefully and clean the lens with isopropyl alcohol and cotton swab.
6. If none of these solutions works out then a professional repair technician will be able to tell you if fixing your DVD player is worth the money.
BEST OF LUCK
Posted on Jul 13, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2014 | Honda Cars & Trucks
Mar 11, 2010 | Dell DVD-rom DVD Drive
Dec 29, 2009 | 2006 Honda Accord
Sep 06, 2009 | Lenovo 3000 Y410 Notebook
Jul 22, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 16, 2009 | Cyberhome CH-DVD 300 DVD Player
May 02, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 14, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: