Question about Horizon Fitness Club Series CST4 Treadmill
I own a horizon club series treadmill CST 3.6. i got an error message stating "lube belt". i got the lube for treadmill & did it acording to the instructions but it still gives same error message. is there a reset button i need to push? or something else needs to be done? thank you.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Horizon fitness sells silcone gel lubricant or many stores also carry it.
Serving the Twin Cities
Posted on Mar 13, 2009
SOURCE: lubed belt but display still
After lubrication you have to reset your treadmill settings. Then only the message will go off. To reset the tread mill do the following.
1. Hold the "Stop" button for three seconds to reset the treadmill and clear the current workout selection or screen. The console will reset but will save any accumulated data
2. Press and hold the "eTRAK" button for 10 seconds to reset the console date. This permanently deletes any previously accumulated data
3. Press and hold the "Stop" button while pressing the Speed "+" button. Hold for five seconds to reset the console after applying lubricant to the machine. Lubricant application is usually only necessary when you receive the "LUBE" error
Posted on May 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2015 | Horizon Cst 3.5 Club Series Treadmill
Aug 12, 2014 | Horizon T91 Treadmill
Aug 12, 2014 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T90 Treadmill -...
May 03, 2012 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T101 9 Program...
May 04, 2011 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T90 Treadmill -...
Feb 09, 2011 | Horizon Fitness Horizon T103 Treadmill ...
It is necessary to lubricate your treadmill running deck every six months or 150 miles to maintain optimal performance. Once the treadmill reaches 150 miles, the console will display the message "LUBE" or "LUBE BELT". The treadmill will not operate while the message is showing. Hold Stop for 5 seconds to suspend message for 5 miles. Your treadmill came with a bottle of lubricant which can be used for two applications. If you need lubricant, contact Horizon Fitness. Only use lubricant provided by Horizon Fitness.
• Turn off the treadmill with the on/off switch, then unplug the power
cord at the wall outlet.
• Loosen both the rear roller bolts. (For best results, place two removable
marks on both sides of the frame and note roller position). Once the
belt is loosened, take the bottle of lubricant and apply it to the entire
top surface of the running deck. Tighten both rear roller bolts
(matching up the marks for proper position) to original position. After
you have applied lubricant, plug in the power cord, insert the safety
key, start the treadmill and walk on the belt for two minutes to spread
• Lubricate the air shocks with Teflon based spray.
• Once lubrication is complete, reset the console by pressing and holding 'STOP' and Speed '+' buttons for 5 seconds.
Dec 26, 2010 | Horizon T91 Treadmill
Jul 28, 2010 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
Mar 12, 2009 | Horizon Exercise & Fitness
Feb 16, 2011 | Horizon Fitness Club Series CST4 Treadmill
Jul 25, 2017 | Horizon Fitness Club Series CST4 Treadmill
249 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!