Question about Lands Phones
Before you change the outgoing announcement that your callers hear, make sure you deleted some of the messages contained in both your mailboxes.
Now, to record your outgoing announcement: 1. Select MENU then scroll down to highlight MAILBOXES then press OK.
2. Scroll down again to highlight either SETUP MAILBOX 1 or SETUP MAILBOX 2 then press OK.
3. Scroll down again to highlight REVIEW/CHNG OGA then press SET.
4. Scroll down one more time to highlight RECORD NEW OGA, then press OK.
5. Immediately after pressing OK, that will be your cue to begin recording. Speak facing the telephone base from about 9 inches away or speak into the cordless handset microphone.
6. Select STOP when you are finished to hear the announcement you just recorded.
You can record an announcement up to 4 minutes long. Announcements less than 3 seconds long will not be recorded.
Posted on Jul 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 30, 2014 | VTech Communications CS6114 - cordless...
Apr 08, 2014 | Vtech CS6719-16 Cordless Phone with Caller...
Jan 14, 2014 | Uniden EXI8560 5.8 GHz 1-Line Cordless...
Dec 26, 2013 | Vtech Cordless 6041 Phone
Nov 11, 2013 | Vtech DS6111 Cordless Phone
Feb 26, 2013 | New Vtech Vtcs6114 Dect 6.0 Single Handset...
Dec 05, 2012 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Phone
Sep 02, 2012 | Uniden D1660 Cordless Phone
Mar 05, 2009 | AT&T EP5962 5.8 GHz Corded / Cordless...
Aug 07, 2008 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 26, 2017 | Lands Phones
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!