Question about SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
1.Download the FE explorer from this site http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/1210278/
and install it to your mobile phone.
2. open up FE explorer.
3. Go to C:\system\ folder and locate a file called mmcStore. Scroll down till you find it.
4. Copy it to C:\nokia\others
5. mark it
6. click options
8. change the name to "MMCSTORE.txt"
9. try to open it, (that should be your password, if nothing happens then go to 10.)
10. connect phone to pc
11. Open the file from C:\NOKIA\OTHERS\MMCSTORE
12. copy the file to your desktop
13. open with Windows notepad/ microsoft word
14. that should be your password
Posted on Jul 21, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2009 | Cell Phones
Oct 07, 2008 | Sony 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Memory Card
Aug 01, 2008 | Nokia N93 Cellular Phone
Mar 16, 2008 | Cell Phones
Dec 04, 2006 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: