Question about Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash Drive (TS4GJF110) Media
This the great solution... try low level format..
1. plug ur usb flash
2. run Formatter v18.104.22.168.exe
3. follow the instruction and wait for the format (might take 5min for 4GB)
4. after complete, may the small volume (about 2MB...here the solution
5. plug your usb flash on other computer and format like regular (make sure u untick quick format) and click on "restore device defaults" then click format
6. now your usb flash drive was like a new one
>>>>DOWNLOAD FORMATTER CLICK HERE <<<<
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2014 | SanDisk Computers & Internet
Jan 22, 2014 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W50 Digital Camera
Jan 04, 2014 | Pioneer GM-X524 Car Audio Amplifier
Apr 27, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 02, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 20, 2011 | eMachines D3315 PC Desktop
Jan 06, 2011 | Power Acoustik BAMF5500/1D Car Amp
Oct 11, 2010 | Garden
Sep 13, 2009 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 22, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Digital Media Player
413 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: