Question about Lexmark C920 Led Printer
Go to Configuration by pressing the Check button the right arrow button while powering up the printer. Then choose reset fuser count. Hope this helps.
Posted on Jul 13, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Sep 30, 2014 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 27, 2014 | Dell 3130cn Color Laser Printer
May 11, 2014 | Lexmark X656de AllInOne Laser Printer
Apr 18, 2013 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 15, 2011 | Lexmark T644 Laser Printer
Mar 03, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
This printer tracks the number of pages printed on the fuser, and a reminder message will appear when the fuser reaches a certain page count. The message will instruct you to replace your fuser. Whenever you install a new fuser, you should reset the fuser page count so the warning message will not appear prematurely.
To reset the fuser count :
1. Press MENU to enter the MENUS.
2. Press Down arrow to highlight Configure Device.
3. Press Checkmark to select Configure Device.
4. Press Down arrow to highlight RESETS.
5. Press Checkmark to select RESETS.
6. Press Down arrow to highlight RESET SUPPLIES.
7. Press Checkmark to select RESET SUPPLIES.
8. Press Down arrow to highlight NEW FUSER KIT.
9. Press Down arrow to select NEW FUSER KIT.
10. Press Down arrow to highlight YES.
11. Press Checkmark to select YES.
The fuser count will be reset and then the printer is ready to use.
Thank you for being a FixYa Valued Customer.
Hope this helps helps. Please keep us updated and remember to rate this answer.
Jan 19, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3600 Printer
Feb 22, 2010 | Lexmark C920 Led Printer
Dec 23, 2009 | Lexmark C524 Laser Printer
2,239 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!