Question about Cell Phones
I Need a wiring diagram so i can install a TU500 LG phone to my vehicle. The model kit i have is HFI TU500.
actually there is, use a program called Goldwave. open the song u want, trim it to 20-30secs, and save it as an Mp3, 44100hz 48Kpbs mono, then save it to the memory card. using the phone, goto the memory card, select the song you just edited. and set as ringtone. Done.
and yes this does work as i've currently got Sum 41 - With Me as my ringtone
Posted on Apr 27, 2008
1. Make sure that the mobile phone is switched on and the battery is
2. Switch on the Advanced Car Kit. For further information, see
“Switching the Advanced Car Kit on/off,” p 20.
3. Open the Bluetooth menu in the mobile phone and activate the
4. Make the required settings on the mobile phone to activate a search
for Bluetooth devices within range. For further information on the
settings required on your mobile phone, see the relevant user guide.
5. Select Advanced Car Kit from the list of Bluetooth devices found.
6. When prompted, key in the Bluetooth passcode 0000.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 22, 2013 | LG TU500 Cell Phone
Oct 12, 2008 | LG CU500 Cellular Phone
May 15, 2011 | LG TU500 Cell Phone
Apr 03, 2011 | LG TU500 Cell Phone
Jul 22, 2010 | LG CU500 Cellular Phone
Jul 21, 2010 | LG TU500 Cell Phone
Jul 12, 2010 | LG TU500 Cell Phone
May 04, 2008 | LG CU500 Cellular Phone
Feb 18, 2008 | LG Shine KE970 Cellular Phone
Nov 06, 2007 | LG CU500 Cellular Phone
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!