Question about RCA Universal Remote Control
Hi! You can try using these steps for you to program your RCA remote control to your LG TV.
1. Manually turn ON your TV.
2. Press and "HOLD" CODE SEARCH
3. Press and release the TV button
4. Release CODE SEARCH.
5. Press OFF/ON repeatedly until the TV turns off (you may have to press up to 100 times at a rate of once per second).
6. Once the TV turns off, press and release ENTER.
7. With the TV on, press any other button. If the TV responds, no further programming is required. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 1-6.
I hope this works for you.
Posted on Jul 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The product you are trying to access may be called DirecTV(different spelling). You will need to find the make of your set top box used to decode the DirecTV and then look up satelite codes in the user manual for the remote to select the correct code.
the manual for the remote can be found at
In case you dont have the book still. Good luck.
Any drama, get back to me here.
Posted on Jan 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2015 | LG Televison & Video
Jun 10, 2013 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Dec 14, 2011 | RCA 6-Device Universal Remote
Jul 01, 2011 | RCA RCR312W Remote Control
Nov 12, 2010 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Sep 30, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
May 09, 2009 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
Feb 14, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Aug 07, 2008 | RCA DIRECTV Satellite Remote Control
2,757 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!