Question about Aqua Vac Tiger Shark
If TigerShark cannot climb pool walls:
• Clean the filter. It may be clogged or too heavy from excessive debris.
• Brushes may be worn. Inspect brushes and replace if worn.
If TigerShark fails to pick up fine or heavy debris:
• Clean the filter. It may be clogged.
• An optional high velocity inlet is available from your dealer which clips on to the bottom
lid. This inlet creates extra suction for lifting fine or heavy debris. This
part also can be helpful if unit becomes routinely stuck on a raised main drain.
If TigerShark starts working momentarily but then stops working:
• Impeller may be clogged or jammed with debris. Check and clean if necessary
• Brush rollers or drive tracks are stuck. Check for debris and clean if necessary.
• TigerShark is out of the water. Put TigerShark in water and reset the power.
For getting user manual of the tiger shark. please click on the link-below:-- http://www.poolcenter.com/TigerShark_Manual.pdf
Thanks. Keep updated for any more query. You can rate this solution and show your appreciation.
Posted on Jul 13, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2014 | INTEX Sand Filter Pump
Sep 30, 2013 | Smartpool Nitro Wall Climber In-Ground...
Mar 02, 2011 | Polaris 380 In Ground Pool Cleaner
Jan 30, 2011 | Polaris 3900 Sport Pool Cleaner ()
Aug 03, 2010 | Polaris 380 In Ground Pool Cleaner
Mar 04, 2010 | Zodiac Baracuda G3 Automatic In Ground...
Jul 30, 2009 | Smartpool Dolphin Robo - Kleen Above...
Jul 20, 2009 | Aquabot Robotic Pool Cleaner
May 25, 2009 | Hayward 3/4hp Super Pump Inground Pool...
150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: