Question about Elna 7200 Pro Computerized Sewing Machine
You may have a broken gear but I do not advise opening any part of a computerized machine, you will need a specialist otherwise you could blow the computer boards with static
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2015 | Elna Sewing Machines
Apr 07, 2014 | Elna Sewing Machines
Sep 17, 2011 | Elna Quilter's Dream 6003Q
"16. When dismantling the rotary hook (left turn screw ) or replacing it, the boring of the hook, its pinion as well as the 2 thread release cams must be lubricated with Supergllss oil (Renotac) 458'180.
17. Generally, if not mentioned otherwise, the following hints may be of help for lubricating
- Use Tectyl oil 458'170 where only metallic parts are implemented, i.e. bushings.
- Use Supergllss (Renotac) 458'180 where metallic parts are working together with parts of synthetic material.
- Use Supergliss or Silicon oil 803'531 where only synthetic parts are in friction with each other.
- Do not use Molykote DX grease 458'460 (white) on parts made of Lexan like shells or handles.
- In these places, you may use Silicon grease 802'940 as well as on slides, pivots and similar friction points. "
However, I wouldn't dismantle the rotary hook unless you have experience with sewing machine repairs, being computerised these machines are quite different to a standard mechanical machine.
Apr 13, 2011 | Elna Sewing Machines
Feb 07, 2011 | Elna 2007 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Feb 06, 2011 | Elna 2005 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Jun 11, 2010 | Elna 2005 Mechanical Sewing Machine
210 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: