Question about Apple iPod nano
Reset, Retry, Restart, Reinstall, Restore
Remember these five basic suggestions if you have a problem with your iPod nano. If
one of the following doesn’t help, read on for solutions to specific problems.
â Reset your iPod nano. See “General Suggestions,” below.
â Retry with a different USB port if you cannot see iPod nano in iTunes.
â Restart your computer and make sure you have the latest software updates
â Reinstall iPod and iTunes software from the latest versions on the web.
â Restore your iPod nano. See “Updating and Restoring iPod Software” on page 50.
Posted on May 26, 2008
SOURCE: my ipod doesnt turn on...
1. Make sure the Hold switch is off
2. Make sure the battery is charged
3. Reset iPod
4. Let iPod's battery drain
5. Update iPod's software
6. Make sure iPod is the only device in your FireWire or USB chain. Disconnect everything but the mouse, keyboard, and your iPod, then see if it will turn on.
7. Make sure you are using the FireWire or USB cable that came with your iPod, and that the cable is in good condition.
8. Try connecting iPod to the built-in port of a different computer to see if that works.
IF all the above is checked and if ur ipod still remains same please take it to an apple store and check with them!..thank you!!..
Posted on Jun 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Jun 23, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
May 06, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Apr 24, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Apr 09, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Jan 04, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Nov 12, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Jun 11, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
Jun 05, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: