Question about One For All URC-4605 Remote Control
Posted by Anonymous on
Auto Code Scan:
1.On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly press POWER button.Stop when the TV turns off
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps
1 to 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for the device you are searching for.
Posted on Aug 06, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
Oct 07, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 07, 2014 | FocalPrice Multi-function Infrared Remote...
Jan 10, 2014 | One For All URC-5705 Remote Control
Oct 19, 2010 | One For All Televison & Video
Jul 01, 2010 | One For All URC-4605 Remote Control
Jun 03, 2008 | One For All URC-4605 Remote Control
631 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: