Question about Gateway M275 Tablet PC
Posted by Anonymous on
1. check the RAM is seated
2. Try any other RAM
3. still the same problem check the video or graphics card , if any
4. if no graphics card and problem stiil changing it clear your CMOS by removing battery
5. if its new system then, remove battery, then take a small wire piece and short the positive and negative of the battery socket, then only CMOS is cleared
6. still problem , check the processor heat sink
7. still problem then suggesting checking motherboard and processor
Please post your feedback and Vote if the problem resolved as per your satisfaction.
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2014 | Acer DA220HQL All-In-One Multi-Touch...
Oct 28, 2014 | Shopnbc Zeki 7" Multi-TouchTablet
Jul 18, 2014 | eMachines E15Ts LCD flat panel monitor...
May 28, 2014 | ASUS MeMO Pad HD 7
Dec 27, 2011 | Coby kyros Tablets & eReaders
Dec 11, 2011 | Gateway M275 Tablet PC
Sep 12, 2011 | Fujitsu Tablets & eReaders
Oct 29, 2008 | IBM ThinkPad X60 Tablet PC
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: