Yes I have done those steps. What I am asking is what else could be the issue if the dvd player will not turn on. Pushing power button does not turn it on and yes it is plugged in and all the cords are in the right spots.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
YES THEY DO OCCASIONALLY NEED CLEANING, MORE OFTEN IF ENVIRONMENT HAS ANIMAL HAIR OR DUST IN IT,
BUY A BRUSH STYLE DVD/CD CLEANER AND RUN IT A FEW TIMES, SHOULD HELP.
MIGHT DO BETTER TO TAKE THE TOP OFF THE UNIT AND CLEAN WITH ALCOHOL WIPES IF YOU NEED MORE HELP WITH THIS ASK ME VIA PM
not sure if this will solve your issue. But in order to be able to see the DVD recorded on the HR720 (or typically any other DVD recorder) you need to "lock" it. This is done in the File Manager Menu. The DVD recorder will ask you twice, whether you want to "lock" the disk. Once you have done that it will format the DVD like a normal DVD-Video, meaning it can be played on any regular DVD player. However, once locked you cannot re-open the DVD.
Hope this helps. Otherwise check in the user manual under "recording a DVD" - it is mentioned also there.
First - be sure you have a DVD RECorder unit and just not a playback unit- It must say recorder on the unit and your manual --
You need DVD-R dvds only to put into this unit.
The instructions are involved and include 5 steps--
1. Format the empty disc.-done automatically when you put any empty disc into the unit.press yes
2. Put on VHS mode on -remote-light VHS lights up on unit
3. Press Dubbing on the remote and press yes
4. When finished press stop on the remote- wait
5. Finalize the DVD- this must be done p. 27 and 28 in manual or see info in my other solutions.
All this process is in the manual on page.76
Have fun DD