Question about D-Link DIR-615 Router
When i was on line it dropped the connection.
Here are a few simple things to check:
If your PC is connected via wireless:
- Make sure you didn't go out of signal range
If your PC is connected via wired cable:
- Make sure the cable is secured into your router
If both check out:
- Check the cable between your router and internet modem.
If all connections are solid:
- Try using a different cable from the PC to the router, and from the router to your internet modem. Cables can go bad, and a new one could be an easy fix.
If all else fails, you may have experienced an intermitted connection issue:
- Try unplugging your internet modem and router for 30 seconds, then plug in your internet modem first and after 60 seconds plug in your router.
- Try restarting your PC
If none of those work, contact your Internet Service Provider.
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2013 | HP Pavilion Computers & Internet
Nov 28, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 03, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Apr 10, 2012 | Panasonic Toughbook CF-27 Notebook
Jun 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 24, 2010 | Avocent DSR1021 (DSR1021AM) 8-port KVM...
Jul 10, 2009 | 2wire (1000-000005-002) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Jul 02, 2009 | Intel 3945ABG (WM3945AGM1WB) 802.11a/g/b...
Jul 02, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite M55-S135 Notebook
Feb 26, 2017 | D-Link DIR-615 Router
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: