I need direction on how to start the clean cycle on my jenn air
Use to set a self-clean cycle or a delayed
self-clean cycle. One press of the Clean
pad sets up an immediate clean cycle. A
second press of the Clean pad sets up a
delayed clean cycle.
• Clean oven
outside of gasket)
opening in the door gasket with a nonabrasive
cleaner such as Bon Ami*. These
areas are not exposed to cleaning temperatures.
• Remove air grille.
• Remove oven racks. If racks are left in
during a clean cycle, it may impair function
and they will discolor. Turn off the
oven light and close door.
* Brand names for cleaning products are
registered trademarks of the respective
TO SET FOR IMMEDIATE START:
1. Press Clean pad once.
2. Press the Auto Set pad for 3 hours of
cleaning time, press again for 4 hours
and again if 2 hours of clean time are
3. CLEANING and LOC plus the clean
time will appear in the display.
4. When the clean cycle is complete,
CLEANED will be displayed. LOC will
remain on until the oven has cooled
(approx. 1 hour).
5. When the oven is cool, LOC will no
longer be displayed and the door may be
6. Wipe out the oven interior with a damp
cloth. If soil remains it indicates the
cycle was not long enough.
TO CANCEL SELF-CLEAN:
1. Press Cancel pad.
2. If LOC is NOT displayed, open oven
door. If LOC is displayed, allow oven to
Thanks for using Fix Ya, Please take the time to rate this solution.
Feb 08, 2009 |
Jenn-Air JDS9860A Dual Fuel (Electric and...