Question about eMachines ET1641-02w (PT.NA60X.001) PC Desktop
I will assume that you have not messed with anything and it just stopped working. So try these steps:
1) Check the power plug, make sure it is plugged into the wall and also into the back of the computer.
2) Check to see that the switch is "On" on the back of the power supply if there is one.
3) Take the case off and look at the power button, try to press it without the case on, perhaps the power button is broken. If that doesnt work try and see if the little wires on the back of the power button are connect and bot pushed off.
4) Check the cables to the power supply, ensure they are connected to the motherboard and not disconnnected.
5) If all of the above do not work, take a power supply from another system and plug it in to *********** board, see if the computer boots normaly then. If that works you can assume the power supply is shot.
Let me know if there is anything else.
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2013 | eMachines Emachine T1742 Power Supply...
Jan 09, 2013 | eMachines W3653 - 24084
Dec 10, 2010 | eMachines ET1161-05 PC Desktop
Nov 23, 2010 | eMachines ET1641-02w (PT.NA60X.001) PC...
Dec 12, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Aug 19, 2009 | E-Machines Emachine T5026 power supply **...
Jun 18, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
May 25, 2009 | eMachines T6211 PC Desktop
Nov 20, 2008 | E-Machines (T2824) PC Desktop
Dec 16, 2007 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Nov 10, 2011 | eMachines ET1641-02w (PT.NA60X.001) PC...
Jan 21, 2011 | eMachines ET1641-02w (PT.NA60X.001) PC...
721 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: