Question about Nortel 1140E
1. Reset the phone by disconnecting and re-connecting power.
2. When the Nortel logo appears, press each of the four soft keys in sequence.
3. If no other configuration changes are required, press OK repeatedly until the “PC
Port? 1-ON 0-0FF” option appears.
4. Press 1 to enable the PC Port or 0 to disable the PC Port.
5. Select OK to confirm the change.
6. Restart the IP Phone.
When the IP Phone is restarted, the firmware sets the PC Port status accordingly
Posted on Nov 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2012 | Nortel Business Series Terminal T7208 -...
Feb 23, 2012 | Nortel i2007 IP Phone
Mar 23, 2009 | Nortel i2004 IP Phone
Dec 29, 2008 | Nortel 2002 IP Phone
Nov 20, 2008 | Nortel 2002 IP Phone
Oct 11, 2007 | NorStar i2002 IP Phone
1,021 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: