Question about Palm Treo Pro Smartphone
Base from the description of your problem this is a software related problem, so what we can do for this concern is to do a hard reset on your phone , but doing that will erase all data on your phone so better back first all data and then do this reset procedure.
1. Take the back panel off to expose the reset hole.
2. Press Power to turn on the screen.
3. While pressing and holding End, use the tip of the stylus or a small paper clip to press and release the Reset button.
4. Continue pressing and holding End until the Erase all data? prompt appears.
5. Press Up.
6. Wait for the progress bar on to fill up, then you can use the device again.
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2014 | Samsung Cell Phones
Feb 19, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 13, 2012 | Pantech Ease P2020 AT&T
Nov 15, 2009 | Nokia 6120 classic Cellular Phone
Feb 25, 2009 | LG RUMOR Cellular Phone
Apr 25, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Apr 12, 2017 | HP Jornada 548 Pocket PC
Sep 07, 2005 | HP iPAQ HX2415 Pocket PC
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: